The Blue Cherry Group Affiliate Marketing coordinator will work among several integrated client teams supporting the management of a portfolio of affiliate marketing programs and delivering strong business results.
The ideal candidate has six months to one year of digital marketing experience or relevant internship/coursework. We seek an individual who is self-motivated and a skilled collaborator with a positive outlook, who is eager to support the BCG vision and mission and share and apply their knowledge as they are learning. Passion for digital marketing and the advertising industry is important.
Job Description and Duties:
· Assist with publisher recruitment
· Create newsletters to send to publishers
· Upload banner links and text links to network
· Run reports to identify fraudulent activity in client accounts
· Liaise with network reps to request assets to assist with our campaigns
· Ensure thorough documentation of all affiliate marketing efforts and assist in running reports to determine success of campaigns.
· Assist with ad hoc reporting and tasks as needed
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
· High levels of integrity and self-motivation, able to work well autonomously as well as within a team
· Detail oriented and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
· 6 months -1 year work experience or internship experience in digital marketing or a strong understanding of affiliate marketing from other related positions
· Bachelor’s degree with solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis, and writing
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Experience with Google Analytics
About Blue Cherry Group
Blue Cherry Group is a fast-growing digital advertising agency located in DUMBO, Brooklyn. We specialize in search advertising, affiliate marketing, and Amazon optimization. Our diverse range of clients operate across numerous industries including fashion, beauty, health, home goods, security, and more. We offer customized digital marketing account management solutions to successfully grow our clients' businesses. Founded in 2007, the Blue Cherry family is comprised of talented, hard-working, and culturally diverse individuals who enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced high-growth industry. Our company culture encourages cooperative approaches, from collective thinking and problem solving to community style lunch, company outings, and birthday celebrations.