Our Junior Account Managers serve as essential support staff to our Amazon Program Managers, learning the ins and outs of Amazon optimization and Search Engine Optimization, while being entrusted with increasing client-facing responsibilities. Junior Account Managers receive hands-on training to eventually start managing their own accounts as an Amazon Program Manager. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated candidates who are proactive and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of internet marketing, Amazon and SEO, a plus
- Experience with HTML and copywriting a plus
- Creating and analyzing sales reports and data
- Communicating with clients and reviewers
- Drafting product descriptions and content for Amazon pages
- Uploading Amazon templates and updates
- Researching new Amazon and SEO tactics
- Assisting with the creation of marketing campaigns and strategies
This position will work in either our New York office.
Benefits include 401(k) with matching, paid holidays and vacation, full medical, discounted dental & vision available.