We are looking for a senior level SEM (paid search) account manager that can execute paid search strategies, manage a small team of people and is able to articulate and communicate well with our clients.
- 1-2 Years of Experience managing multiple SEM accounts with spends of $10K-$100K monthly across Search Engines
- Strong interpersonal skills, the right candidate will be self-starting, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude, sense of humor, and personable disposition.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team. The senior manager will manage, train and mentor a team of 3 or more junior account managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience managing client expectations
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Experience in Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads, Bid Management Platform (Kenshoo, Marin or Adobe)
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Google Analytics e-commerce tracking, AdWords conversion tracking, Bing Ads conversion tracking, Bid Management Platform (Kenshoo, Marin or Adobe) conversion pixel
- Successfully manage multiple SEM accounts with the support of one or more junior account manager.
- Set up client accounts and merchant centers; troubleshoot tracking across platforms
- Set up and review performance of shopping campaigns, keywords campaigns and retargeting campaigns
- Lead weekly and monthly client calls to review past performance, communicate future strategy and present new opportunities to grow account spend and achieve client goals
- Review weekly and monthly reports to drive positive ROI and deliver against clients’ KPIs
Starting salary based on experience.
Benefits include 401(k) with matching, paid holidays and vacation, full medical, discounted dental & vision available.